Let’s take a look at some recent direct mail marketing stats that may surprise you:
- People are not opening emails, but do sort through physical mail.
- 98% of Americans check their mail every day.
- Approximately 66% of people have bought something because of direct mail.
- People still feel that direct mail is more personal than the internet.
- Physical mail actually leaves an imprint in the brain.
- People spend at least 30 minutes per day reading their physical mail.
I bet you haven’t heard any of these statistics from your digital marketing or social media agency, have you? Because there is less competition in the mail right now, you have an opportunity to show up where none of your competition is showing up.
In today’s generation of Millennials, they are consumed by digital media. In essence, this means that using direct mail to send a unique and engaging message could be one of the most powerful things you can do for your business. Because of the steady and growing decline in direct mail marketing campaigns, there is now a strong indication that using this strategy could put your business that much farther ahead. Not to mention, research has shown that direct mail marketing is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to go. You want to reach your customers not only this way, but across multiple channels, for the best effect.
Discover the benefits of direct mailing and combining it with those other channels when you Download the White Paper on Direct Mail and New Patient Attraction.